Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Success!!!!

Some how I managed to lock myself out of my own blog and then I saw the app on my phone and a little light bulb went off! This will do the trick till I "want" to spend the time unlocking it on my MacBook lol!

So it's Thursday which means Full Circle waiting for me on my doorstep! I really do love unpacking everything!

This week I was adventurous! I didn't log onto Full Circles site to see what would be coming - I wanted a surprise and boy did I get one!

Dark red beets!!!

My first response was "oooooo beets" which my husband followed up with a grouchy morning huff of "ugh! Beets taste like dirt".

I will admit I became a little nervous by this statement. I didn't let it get me down though and immediately flew to the computer and went on a Google hunt! If I haven't mentioned it already, I adore Google! I think I'd be lost without it!

After much reading my excitement levels started to increase! I can not wait to try these lovely little ruby miracles!!!! So tonight I'm going to make oven roasted Chicken with mashed Delicate Squash and roasted Beets drizzled with orange juice!!!

Is it dinner time yet?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I loooooove beets mmmmmm :) can't wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete