Thursday, January 5, 2012

It' like Christmas every Thursday!

In the middle of the night while we were tucked away in our warm comfy beds, the good people at Full Circle were making their weekly delivery.

When we awoke, there was a rush to the door (much like a child on Christmas morning), and to our delight we were greeted by 2 large boxes!




It was so much fun unpacking everything.  I had never seen red chard before - there were all these new items that I've never used and I became more and more excited thinking of all the recipes I would be learning.

We put everything away, took a step back and admired how healthy our fridge now looked!




Later today I'll need to run to the store for a few items.  I need to grab some large freezer bags to store all our vege scraps so we can make vege broth as well as a little hanging basket for the Garlic, Shallots and Mushrooms.....I figure we can hang these beauty's in the kitchen window area...


Yup, I am one happy girl at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment