Saturday, January 7, 2012

A tisket a tasket...

While at the market today I decided to grab a hanging basket for our garlic, onions and other misc items.  

We have a very small kitchen so having things organized it extremely important to me (my husband not so much).



I was tickled with the outcome:

Now I'm online researching different recipes for a Cauliflower mash (yum) to go with dinner tonight.  This evenings menu will consist of a roasted Free Range Chicken, purple potatoes with butter and chives, a fresh salad with yogurt dressing (purchased from the store) and then the mash.  I even picked up an organic sulfate free red wine to accompany everything.

Completely off topic for a sec, but do you ever get the feeling someone is intensely watching you?  My little GCC Tifa was trying her best to get my attention while typing this lol.  She just wanted to officially say hi to everyone:


We also have Sun Conure, 2 labs and 2 house cats....who I might add all eat real food. They used to actually eat better than we would - pretty sad when you think about it - but we have some happy babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment